.

Home » , , , , , » Free Download Album The Beatles – Past Masters Vol. 1 [1988]

Free Download Album The Beatles – Past Masters Vol. 1 [1988]



Tracklist :  
1. Love Me Do (Single Version)
2. From Me To You
3. Thank You Girl
4. She Loves You
5. I’ll Get You
6. I Want To Hold Your Hand
7. This Boy
8. Komm, Gib Mir Deine Hand (I Want To Hold Your Hand)
9. Sie Liebt Dich (She Loves You)
10. Long Tall Sally
11. I Call Your Name
12. Slow Down
13. Matchbox
14. I Feel Fine
15. She’s a Woman
16. Bad Boy
17. Yes It Is
18. I’m Down 

Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger