.

Home » , , , , , , » Free Download Album David Guetta – One Love [2009]

Free Download Album David Guetta – One Love [2009]


Tracklist : 
1. When Love Takes Over (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
2. Gettin’ Over (Feat. Chris Willis)
3. Sexy Bitch (Feat. Akon)
4. Memories (Feat. Kid Cudi)
5. On the Dancefloor (Feat. Will.I.Am & Apl De Ap)
6. It’s the Way You Love Me (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
7. Missing You (Feat. Novel)
8. Choose (Feat. Ne-Yo & Kelly Rowland)
9. How Soon Is Now (South & Julie McKnight)
10. I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix Edit)
11. One Love (Feat. Estelle)
12. I Wanna Go Crazy (Feat. Will.I.Am)
13. Sound of Letting Go (Feat. Chris Willis)
14. Toyfriend (Feat. Wynter Gordon)
15. If We Ever (Feat. Makeba) 
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger