.

Home » , , , , , , , » Free Download Album Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday The Lost Tape [2012]

Free Download Album Nicki Minaj – Pink Friday The Lost Tape [2012]

Tracklist: 
01. Here And there (Girl You Bad)
02. I Love My Range Rover
03. Put It On Ya
04. Make A Baby
05. Zonin’
06. Love Me
07. Bring it Back
08. I Got Next
09. Letter To Lil Wayne
10. I Get Crazy (Original Mix)
11. Who Run This (Acapella) (Angel Demar feat. Nicki Minaj) 
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger