.

Home » , , , , » Free Download Album Kendrick Lamar – Kendrication [2013]

Free Download Album Kendrick Lamar – Kendrication [2013]


Free MP3 Download Kendrick Lamar – Kendrication (2013) 
Tracklist: 
01 – Collard Greens (Feat. Schoolboy Q)
02 – Forbidden Fruit (Feat. J Cole)
03 – U.O.E.N.O. (Remix)
04 – Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z, Emeli Sande) (1)
04 – Bitch Dont Kill My Vibe (Remix) (Feat. Jay-Z, Emeli Sande)
05 – Better Off (Feat. Quadron)
06 – Looks Good With Trouble (Feat. Solange)
07 – Street Dreamin (Feat. Bridget Kelly)
08 – Memories Back Then (Feat. T.I., B.o.B)
09 – How Many Drinks (Remix) (Feat. Miguel)
10 – What The Deal (Freestyle) (Feat. Miguel)
11 – Solo Dolo Part 2 (Feat. Kid Cudi)
12 – R.I.P. (Remix)
13 – I Want It All (Feat. B. Martin, Juicy J)
14 – Comptons Finest (Feat. H.O.P.E.)
15 – Watts R.I.O.T. (Feat. Gee Watts)
16 – We Up (Feat. 50 Cent)
17 – 1 Train (Feat. ASAP Rocky, Joey Bad Ass, Yelawolf, Danny Brown, Action Bronson)
18 – Lets Us Move On (Feat. Dido)
19 – Murder (Feat. The Game, Scarface) 
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger