.

Home » , , , , , , , » Free Download Album Luisa Sobral – There’s A Flower In My Bedroom [2013]

Free Download Album Luisa Sobral – There’s A Flower In My Bedroom [2013]

Free MP3 Download Luisa Sobral – There’s A Flower In My Bedroom (2013)
Tracklist:
01 – I Was In Paris Today
02 – Mom Says
03 – Sr. Vinho
04 – She Walked Down The Isle (Feat. Jamie Cullum)
05 – Quando Te Vi
06 – Cuantas Veces
07 – Japanese Rose
08 – What Do You See In Lily
09 – Rainbows
10 – As The Night Comes Along
11 – Hello Stranger
12 – The Letter I Won’t Send
13 – Will You Find Me
14 – Ines (Feat. Antonio Zambujo)
15 – I Remember You
16 – I’ll Be Waiting
17 – The Last One (Feat. Mario Laginha)
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger