.

Home » , , , , , , , , , , » Free Download Album M.I.A. – Kala (Limited Edition) [2008]

Free Download Album M.I.A. – Kala (Limited Edition) [2008]

Tracklist : 
CD 1 
1. Bamboo Banga
2. Bird Flu
3. Boyz
4. Jimmy
5. Huseel (Feat. Afrikan Boy)
6. Mango Pickle Down River (With the Wilcannia Mob)
7. 20 Dollar
8. World Town
9. The Turn
10. XR2
11. Paper Planes
12. Come Around (Featuring Timabaland) 
CD 2 
1. Paper Plances (Afrikan Boy & Rye Rye Remix)
2. Shells
3. Far Far
4. Big Branch
5. What I Got
6. Sound of Kuduro (Buraka Som Sistema feat. M.I.A.) 
Genre: Hip Hop / Dance / Electronic 
Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger