Tracklist :
1. Pierce the Veil – Just The Way You Are
2. Tonight Alive – Little Lion Man
3. Woe, Is Me – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
4. The Ready Set – Roll Up
5. Sleeping With Sirens – Fuck You
6. Go Radio – Rolling in the Deep
7. For All Those Sleeping – You Belong With Me
8. Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! – We R Who We R
9. A Skylit Drive – Love the Way You Lie
10. Allstar Weekend – Yeah 3X
11. I See Stars – Till the World Ends
12. Silverstein – Runaway
13. The Downtown Fiction – Super Bass
2. Tonight Alive – Little Lion Man
3. Woe, Is Me – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
4. The Ready Set – Roll Up
5. Sleeping With Sirens – Fuck You
6. Go Radio – Rolling in the Deep
7. For All Those Sleeping – You Belong With Me
8. Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! – We R Who We R
9. A Skylit Drive – Love the Way You Lie
10. Allstar Weekend – Yeah 3X
11. I See Stars – Till the World Ends
12. Silverstein – Runaway
13. The Downtown Fiction – Super Bass
| Download Album VA – Punk Goes Pop 4 [2011] |
![Free Download Album VA – Punk Goes Pop 4 [2011] Free Download Album VA – Punk Goes Pop 4 [2011]](https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhIOV1Nvj1W3D3tIb8vT4YW8FRRMj82vkaiOQKAT04QXkx6WB0ttmaaplEY5ygLP7-IpTi-uaeOk6TWFYhPxExORFgPsYfEVY8jTD9783hisPxZl58nRAoA1IdvpKx5OtnS68038_mpSZMP/s1600/mediumud.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment