.

Home » , , , , , , , » Free Download Album Shania Twain – Come On Over [1997]

Free Download Album Shania Twain – Come On Over [1997]



Tracklist :  
01 Man! I Feel Like a Woman!
02 I’m Holdin’ on to Love (To Save My Life)
03 Love Gets Me Every Time
04 Don’t Be Stupid (You Know I Love You)
05 From This Moment On feat. White Broadway
06 Come on Over
07 When
08 Whatever You Do! Don’t!
09 If You Wanna Touch Her, Ask!
10 You’re Still the One
11 Honey, I’m Home
12 That Don’t Impress Me Much
13 Black Eyes, Blue Tears
14 I Won’t Leave You Lonely
15 Rock This Country!
16 You’ve Got a Way  

Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger