.

Home » , , , , , , , , , » Free Download Album Whitney Houston – The Greatest Hits [2012]

Free Download Album Whitney Houston – The Greatest Hits [2012]



Tracklist :  
CD1  
01. Saving All My Love For You
02. Greatest Love Of All
03. One Moment In Time
04. I Have Nothing
05. I Will Always Love You
06. Run To You
07. You Give Good Love
08. All At Once
09. Where Do Broken Hearts Go
10. If You Say My Eyes Are Beautiful (with Jermaine Jackson)
11. Didn’t We Almost Have It All
12. All The Man That I Need
13. Exhale (Shoop Shoop)
14. Count On Me (with CeCe Winans)
15. I Believe In You And Me
16. I Learned From The Best
17. Same Script, Different Cast (with Deborah Cox)
18. Could I Have This Kiss Forever (with Enrique Iglesias)  
CD2 
01. If I Told You That (with George Michael)
02. Fine
03. My Love Is Your Love
04. It’s Not Right But It’s Okay
05. Heartbreak Hotel
06. Step By Step
07. Queen Of The Night (CJ Mackintosh mix)
08. I’m Every Woman
09. Love Will Save The Day
10. I’m Your Baby Tonight
11. So Emotional
12. I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
13. How Will I Know
14. I Will Always Love You (Hex Hector mix)
15. Greatest Love Of All (Club 69 mix)
16. It’s Not Right But It’s Okay (Thunderpuss mix)
17. I’m Your Baby Tonight (Dronez mix) 

Jika Anda menyukai Artikel di blog ini, Silahkan klik disini untuk berlangganan gratis via email, dengan begitu Anda akan mendapat kiriman artikel setiap ada artikel yang terbit di Creating Website

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | News Article | Always Free
Copyright © 2011. News Update Article - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger